February 20th, 2015
• To devote its best effort to be a center of excellence in sugar technology for the international sugar industry.
• To serve its international members on process and analytical method development, increased productivity with an emphasis on cost reduction, automation, increased yield and product quality assurance.
• To develop innovative processes or technologies to meet energy and environmental needs for sugar production via original research.
• To promote the professional interests of its international members by dissemination of scientific and technical information on sugar and sugar related products manufacturing.
• To provide/meet educational and training needs in sugar technology for its members and the international sugar industry.